Friday, April 22, 2011

And The Winner Is...

I am so excited!! Today my wittle blog turns three months! Aww :) I am also suuuuper happy to have reached 100 followers! I am truly truly grateful for each and every one of you. I wish I can give allll of you a prize! But alas, there is only one GRAND PRIZE and only one GRAND WINNER!

Random.org has spoken!




And this must be a really good omen because 7 is my lucky number!! So our winner is....




Congratulations, Katie!! I will be getting in contact with you for some snail mail deets! Thanks everyone for entering!

Didn't win?? If you reallllly liked one of the items in this giveaway, I would love to make some for you! I love custom orders so please don't hesitate to ask me! I'm also working on some more cute bags and totes for my etsy shop so staaaay tuuuuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Bonnie!! I'm super excited! I promise not to eat my goodies! =) Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Katie!!! This is one cute bag there girl!!

    Bonnie, keep sewing these wonderful bags of yours:)
    xo
    Eleni

    ps. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!