Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long Live Vintage

I have become obsessed with Anna's 241 Tote pattern. I wanted to see how it would look paired with Adornit's "Long Live Vintage" collection and the final result is absolutely lovely!


I used osnaburg for the outer pockets and lining. I love the natural look it offers.


I think this bag is perfect for those of you who don't love loud colors with tons of patterns (guilty!). Both 241 Totes are now in my shop. Start gearing up for Christmas!




Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! Linking up here.

11 comments:

  1. adorable Bonnie! That fabric is great! Isn't osnaburg the best, it goes with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are super woman! you are cranking stuff out so fast! how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love the first one! off to check out your shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so stinking cute Bonnie!! I love the outer fabric! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a good job on those. I always have such a hard time mixing and matching fabric. That looks like a bag I would like:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great totes! I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bonnie - these are awesome! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pockets on this! What a great idea to make with scraps! www.jamesandleighann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love for you link up at my new linky party:

    Creative Genius at http://www.thecreativepaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous pattern. I have it and I've made 3 bags so far and I plan to make a bunch as Christmas gifts this year!
    Your fabric choices are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!