Sunday, January 8, 2012

Progress on Quilt

I'm really loving how these blocks are turning out. This fabric line is gorgeous!


I've finished 16 blocks so far, working during nap times and late into the night. I probably would have more done by now but I've been watching episodes of Felicity on Netflix and I'm hooked. The show totally takes me back to my high school/ college years. Good times...




I noticed my etsy shop is looking pretty empty so I'll be working on some more iPad and Kindle cases in between blocks. Here's one that I completed earlier.




My scrap bin is becoming pretty unmanageable so I'm going to be doing some patchwork cases in lots of colors. This one uses mostly purples and greys (one of my favorite combos).




I've listed it in the shop. I need to start using up my ever-growing pile of scraps. Time to hit the Pinterest boards for ideas! Enjoy your Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Do you mind sharing what fabric line that is? I love the little x's and the one with the blocks of color. The quilt looks so nice and bright so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love EVERYTHING you make! i want an ipad so i can have you make me a case! i can't wait to see your quilt finished. it is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful!!! That quilt is going to be so fun and colorful and I LOVE your iPad case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blow my mind Bonnie!! You do such great patchwork on everything!! Can't wait to see the finished quilt! Love all your iPad cases - especially love the color combo in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just gorgeous! You are a talented lady. I am a new fb fan visiting from Embellishing Life. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  6. That case is great! I need something like that for our ipad as the kids play with it and you gotta know that spells trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented, the quilt and case are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it so many pretty colors of fabric has been used come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2012/01/warm-apple-buttermilk-custard-pie.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilt is looking great, the fabrics are so cute and bright! And I totally love the iPad case! The purples and grey look so great! I bet that one will sell fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!