Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Halloween Swap Sign Up

It's that time of year again! Halloween is next month and we are kicking off fall with a handmade swap.

As usual, for this swap, you will be responsible for sending at least one handmade Halloween item to your assigned partner. This handmade item can be anything (zipper pouch, mug rug, table runner, tote, etc.) as long as it is made by you! And ofcourse, I always encourage sending extra goodies.

To sign up, email me at greenletterday (at) yahoo (dot) com with the subject: Halloween Swap. I will need the following information from you in the EXACT FORMAT to make it easier for me to copy and paste to your assigned partner.

Full Name
Address
City, State, Zip

Email address
Any additional links (blog, FB, Pinterest) you'd like to include
And if you are willing to ship internationally

I will leave the sign up open until I return from Disney World (Sept. 12) and will assign partners shortly thereafter. I will also include a list of additional guidelines for the swap. Once you recieve your partner's information, you will have four weeks to mail out your goodies!

Please help spread the word by posting about this swap on your blogs or facebook pages! Looking forward to hearing from you!

6 comments:

  1. ive gotta sit out this round. i am so swamped lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. Just found you (can't remember where). Count me in:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you an email. Am so excited! This is my first.swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Swap closed now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on [topic]. I found your analysis of [specific point] particularly insightful. I'll be sure to keep this in mind when facing similar situations in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!