Sunday, October 14, 2012

A New Fall Bag

I'm taking a break from all the Halloween posts to show you my new fall bag. I had been hoarding this gorgeous Anna Maria Horner print for something special and decided it was time to cut into it.


I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I paired it with a new print from her Field Study collection. I love how easy it is to mix and match all of the AMH lines.


I got the pattern from this book. It's called the Floral Bag and it's really easy. I think I like it because it's very similar to my Hellen Bag. This is the "small version" and it's quite big so I can't even imagine how huge the "large version" is.


I also finished my fall quilt top this week! Wooo! It took me a few months to finish the blocks but since I didn't get to go to Sewing Summit, I decided I might as well be productive and get them done!


I sewed up a quick patchwork backing yesterday so it's all ready to be basted and quilted. The pattern is called Skipping Squares by Cluck Cluck Sew. I'm so excited to pull it out of the dryer and snuggle up with it! Hope you're having a great Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. Your purse is so adorable Bonnie!! That print is to die for! Love your fall quilt too - I bet it will be wonderful for snuggling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful bag! I personally love a massive bag, so the large is probably for people like me who haul the kitchen sink around with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome bag!!! Love the colours and fabric! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is gorgeous!!! I love the colours! I think that book may vbe going on my Christmas list. Are all the projects in it that cute/modern?
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bag! and great fabric choice. I might have to check out that book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS! You did incredible and I adore the print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love everything you make! seriously, everything! xxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!