Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Swap Sign Up

With Halloween behind us, it's time to start planning our Christmas Swap!


This swap will not be anonymous (mostly because it's too much work for me) and you will be required to have a Flickr account. If you are interested in signing up, email me at greenletterday at yahoo dot com with the subject line: CHRISTMAS SWAP. Include the following information in the EXACT FORMAT. I will be copying and pasting your information to your partner so make sure it is accurate!

Full Name

Address

City, State, Zip

Email address

Flickr Username

Any additional links (blog, FB, Pinterest) you'd like to include

And if you are willing to ship internationally

I will leave sign up open for about a week. Please spread the word to others who might be interested in participating. Once the sign up is closed, I will be assigning partners and you will then have about a month to send out your packages. Looking forward to hearing from you!

8 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! The Halloween one was so much fun! I am excited to do this one. Thank you for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in!!! Just sent you an email! It's gonna be so much fun!!
    xxx
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have a flickr account but I will be making one now. I would really like to sign up for this. Is there a certain amount of items that you have to make for the other person? Or how does it work?
    I am on my way to open an account here now and Im hoping that this is still open so that I can join!!!

    gstates01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my flickr account gstates01

    I hope that this is still open lol!

    By the way, I love your tutorials! My son loves his new crayon roll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!